Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

I'm looking attorney that can handle a gas well dispute, who

Customer Question

I'm looking for an attorney that can handle a gas well dispute, who doesn't have a conflict of interest with one of the largest local gas well owners. Chautauqua county
I will only be satisfied if you can find me an attorney without a conflict of interest that will handle the case
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 4 months ago.

I would be happy to handle the case for you and do not have any such conflicts. Fully licensed in New York state and experienced in these matters. Why don't we jump on a quick phone call to discuss in more detail. If you accept the phone chat we can discuss in detail and get started.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How can you know whether you have a conflict of interest without knowing the gas well owners name? I've spoken with 50 or more attorneys, and the FEW who didn't have a conflict of interest, felt that I needed an attorney with much more experience with gas and oil rights. How much experience do you have with representing gas well owners, and not the gas companies? Could you assist with determining the value of the well, and with selling it if we decided to do so? What is your hourly rate? If I signed up for the premium monthly service, would our initial phone conversation be covered?

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best in finding someone to help you.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. The attorney you were working with opted out and decided not to work with you. You bring up an excellent point with regard to a conflict of interest. Further, this is a general information site and pursuant to the terms of service that you agreed to you when you signed on the site the attorneys on the site are prohibited from personally representing you. We can continue from this forum and you do not need to pay anything additional for a phone call.

With regard to determining the value of the well their are licensed appraisers that that service. Give me a moment to provide a link for licensed appraisers that can assist with valuations.

As far as finding an attorney without a conflict sometimes you need to go outside of the county to find an attorney that would be free to represent you. Give me a few moments to put together some links for you.

For example this company handles these types of valuations http://www.congdoncoinc.com/mineralvaluations.html

This is a link for the State http://www.vestalny.com/document_center/Assessor/Valuation___Assessment_of_Gas_Producing_Properties_in_New_York_State.pdf

This is a link for attorneys by client satisfaction ratings https://www.avvo.com/oil-gas-lawyer/ny.html

This is a link for attorneys throughout the State http://www.lawyers.com/oil-and-gas/new-york/find-law-firms-by-city/

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.