RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
9540344

My neighbor, whom I have a restraining order, has other

Customer Question

My neighbor, whom I have a restraining order, has other neighbors, stealing my mail, damaging my property, breaking into my house. He assures that little details are left, so it it obvious to me that things have been tampered with. I had filed the order after he physically attacked me on my property
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. Just to be clear, you believe he is asking 3rd parties to do this on his behalf?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have seen a friend of his leaving my porch, where my mailbox is. I haven't received my mail in 6 weeks

Thank you. The police need to be called and this needs to be reported. I say this because he can not use 3rd parties to do things to you, on his behalf. If he does and this person is linked to him, it would be a violation of the order and he can be arrested and charged. If you know it is a friend of his, it needs to be reported, documented and it needs to be looked into. Also, stealing mail is a crime and they also can be charged directly.

I just wanted to follow up and see if there is anything else I can answer or qualify. I am here to help so please just let me know.