Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience

I have some additional questions regarding the summons about

Customer Question

I have some additional questions regarding the summons about real estate partition I was served. I understand this site does not assist with document preparation, but I was curious about the structure of an original answer. I understand that each point made in the complaint needs to be affirmed or denied. However, if a point is denied, can additional materials be attached to the answer that support the reason for the denial?If you are unable to answer these questions, are there resources online that could assist with this?Thank you!
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok. I have used Just Answer before so I understand the terms.
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Here is a sample answer you can use as a go-by. Notice that there are three possible answers: "admitted" "denied" and "without knowledge; therefore denied". I am not sure if that helps you.

To answer your question: you may attach additional materials to support the Answer; but it is usually not required as the time to prove your case with supporting documents is during trials and hearings.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for the example answer! Ok great- thank you!
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.