How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We live in Idyllwild, CA. I am president of our POA. We have

Customer Question

We live in Idyllwild, CA. I am president of our POA. We have a growing problem with short-term rentals including one property that the new owners are renting out as an AirB&B. I have read the Davis Sterling Act regarding short-term rentals and it recommends a review of our documents by a POA attorney. Can we get recommendations from you for such attorneys?
Janet Goldberg
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

We're not allow to give specific referrals but I can give you a website that will have a list of the attorneys that practice that type of law and it also allows you to search by location. Would that be sufficient? It is also where most of us look when we're trying to find an attorney to refer a case to and we don't know anyone in the area.

Related Real Estate Law Questions