How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed quit claim my house n lot to my son because am 68

Customer Question

I filed quit claim my house n lot to my son because am 68 yrs old and i wanted him to avail the tax shelter, he wanted to buy it and promised me that he will pay me but he did not. He got $50,000 plus from my equity. Now i wanted to get my property back cause i won't have a place to stay when i get older. What's my legal remedy? Thank you for your help.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.


Did son force or coerce you into deeding the property over?


Or was this as you state because you wanted to give him the tax benefits?


Is there anything in writing that states he will pay you for the property?


Is he refusing to deed the property back over to you?.




Related Real Estate Law Questions