Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  16 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
19958803

My girlfriend pay condo she told me it will be my home the

Customer Question

My girlfriend pay for the condo she told me it will be my home the condo is in both name I pay all expenses does she have the right to make me live if we not together anymore?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone whocan. There may be a slight delay in myresponses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you saying that both of you are on the deed to the condo?

.

Who is on any mortgage?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The condo is in both name and the deed is in both name and is no mortgage

Ok, then she couldn't force you to vacate ever. If you are on the deed with her, then you have exactly equal rights to use and possession of the property. So neither of you could force the other to leave.

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mercy very much AM 73l lost all my money in the stock market I feel better mercy again

You are very welcome. Glad to help any time.. And rest easy, she can't put you out..

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please one more and no more if her lawyer send me a letter do I have to answer im

No absolutely not. You don't have to respond at all and can tell the girlfriend to "go pound sand" because you aren't leaving.

.

If you feel your original question and any related follow ups have been answered, I would very much appreciate a positive rating on the answer I have provided so I receive credit for my work. If you have a new question the JustAnswer folks require that you start a new question page, but you can request me by putting "For Barrister" in the caption and they will get it to me.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mercy mercy one million time you the best you made me sting good luck good bless you Rober

You are very welcome. Glad to help any time..

.

.

thanks much