P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  12+ yrs. of experience including real estate law.
11181181

Who pays property taxes on a mobile home in California,

Customer Question

Who pays property taxes on a mobile home in California, manufactured in 1974. The home owner or the park Owner?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Mobile homes are considered "personal property" under CA law. The owner of the home would liable for any taxes due.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.