Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My wife was recently found responsible home she owned which

Customer Question

My wife was recently found responsible for a home she owned which was included in a chapter. 7 bankruptcy. The mortgage company never proceeded with a foreclosure, she is trying to sell the property now, and is in touch with a real estate agent who is prepared to do so. She simply needs to have the documents reviewed by a lawyer before allowing the agent to proceed with the sell. Thank you for your consideration in the matter. My name is***** and my wife's name is Sunal
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What are the questions she has about the document? Can you upload the document link here?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your response, would it be possible to upload the document and send it to you tomorrow, since my wife has the information at her place of employment at this time?
Sure that is fine.