Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I would like an Arkansas lawyer to review my mortgage

Customer Question

I would like an Arkansas lawyer to review my mortgage contract to see if anything jumps out.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
12 page contract is attached.
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

I am not sure if we have any AR lawyer; but I am confident I can assist you with this. I cannot review the document wholesale and offer general guidance and pointers. If you want that done, you need to see a local attorney. However, if you have specific areas of concern that you would like addressed, please identify them by section number and I will be happy to assist you.