J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.

Can a residential (Florida) home bound person be evicted

Customer Question

can a residential (Florida) home bound person be evicted from their home?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question, however, I will need a bit more detail in order to assist you properly. Why would they be evicted from their home in the situation? Is this a renter or a homeowner? Please give enough background information to put your question into context.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
home owner that went into default and was foreclosed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
are you there?

I'm going to have to opt out and let another Expert see if they can assist you. Someone will be with you when they can answer your question.

Expert:  J. Warren replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today! It will take me just a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

I am very sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately, yes they can be evicted. I strongly recommend this person contact legal aid immediately to have a lawyer assist her with this situation to soften the blows and work with the lender to find adequate housing.

All my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which truthfully addresses your question. Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time.