Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Does privacy act applies and prevents to inspection of

Customer Question

does privacy act applies and prevents to inspection of records of condominium association mostly where names of other co owners written on legal bills or board mnts in case where co-owner was behind his dues, misdeed, bylaws violation etc.?? All co owners are paying dues .. Thus does privacy act prevents records inspection by a co owner to know who other co-owners is not in line with the act in dues paying compliance with bylaws why secret? under privacy act- Co owner has right to know what others doing---why not ???
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state is this in, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
want answer ...nothing more --to ask again,...again chat... just answer should know any one given answer or not ........
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no answer yet -----------------------------
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.
I need to know what state this is in, please. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Michigan state your question was burred in unrelated documents