Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I recently purchased a new house and I would like to have a

Customer Question

I recently purchased a new house and I would like to have a lease agreement customized following all state/city laws for renting. Currently, I have 3 renters who will be renting 2 rooms of my house. I would like know the rules for evicting as well as I would like to hold a right to evict for any reason with a 30 day notice.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but we cannot draft any custom lease agreements for customers, that is beyond the scope of this service for the low prices paid by customers and forbidden by state laws.
If you have questions about what you can or cannot do, like the right to evict etc, we can answer those, but we cannot write any leases for you. Please let us know if you have questions other than the two you posed about eviction that you would like us to answer and if you would like to continue knowing we cannot write the lease for you.