Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

We are moving to florida and are as I said earlier paying

Customer Question

we are moving to florida and are as I said earlier paying for the mobile home in cash. It was suggested to me that after buying new home and pay in full, that I should put the title in someone else's name e.a. my mother. thank you very much for your time and legal knowledge. Don't want to think about bankruptcy.
JA: Real Estate issues can be tricky and expensive. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: So, that means you can't answer my question. I will contact a real estate lawyer and only hope I can afford it. Does this mean I don" have to pay $54.00 as I did yesterday and can the account can be closed with no additional payments to your company. Like I've stated numerous times we are financially tight as we can be. Thank you for your time and please confirming "see a real estate lawyer"
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: How the mortgage holder Flagstar Bank has treated our money issues. We have good credit never late for a payment. We posted help thrugh a Hardship request with no success REDUCE OUR MORGAGE PAYMENT FOR 4 MONTHS for feb. thru May bu $279.00 We paid the new amount due FOR $970.00 0N fEB. 1 AND OUR mARCH BILL WANTED $2300.00 SO WE TOLD THEM TO PUT US BACK TO $1,198.31 WHICH WAS OUR MONTHLY AMOUNT ORIGINALLY
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Sorry, I see no other question for you other than this one.
So why do you want to put the title in someone else's name? Do you owe money?