Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My wife, that I am separated from has just recently in the

Customer Question

My wife, that I am separated from has just recently in the last few days had her house taken over by her daughter and fiance and have forced her to sell it...and they bought another house(the daughter and fiance)and put it in their name. My wife say's they have threatened me with bodily harm if I got involved-so she didn't tell me until it was done. The additional money from the house sale was taken by the daughter also. My wife is scarred for here life and is the reason why this has happened. Can she be helped. She is in bad health and they have taken advantage of her. They coerced and forced her to do this against her will-threatening with an "or else". What can be done?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 5 months ago.

Is she a senior citizen?