Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have attached 15 pages. You will notice that it

Customer Question

I have attached 15 pages. You will notice that it contradicts itself. In some places it says there joined and in other places there separate Please advise. Thank you. Donna
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KimberlyLaw replied 5 months ago.

Hi Donna, it's going to take me a little bit to review these documents, and I see the question is only worth $9 on my end. Happy to help because I already have the background here, but maybe you will consider a bonus when we are finished. That would be helpful.

Let me get back to you.

Ok so I see that you have a title insurance policy. That is good news.

So Exhibit A is what you need to rely upon here in regards ***** ***** is covered under your insurance policy and deed of trust. I don't have knowledge of the property boundaries, but it sounds like you are saying that Exhibit A included both lots, correct?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dear *****:
I paid someone see attached withdraw notification
07/05/16
PURCHASE JUSTANSWER(###) ###-####CA CARD7642 $42.0007/05/16
PURCHASE JUSTANSWER(###) ###-####CA CARD7642 $5.00
But, I would be more then happy to give you a nice bonus when we are through with this nightmare no matter how it turns out, you have been wonderful. You are also the only person I have talked to shared info with and received feedback from so maybe your owed the above referenced dollars??? Either way I appreciate you so much and I will put my money where my mouth is ok? I was thinking $100.00 does that sound ok? I know damn good and well your worth trip[le that but, I is a poor old working stiff making it from one pay day to the next. Ok enough positive energy that's what were going with. Talk soon
Donna

Ok, that's fine, thanks, ***** ***** are comfortable with.

So I see documents here from your title insurance but I don't see the actual deed or mortgage documents. You need to get those as well. The deed you can get from the registry. It might be the same as Attachment A that is attached to your policy, but maybe not.

You have a claim against your title insurance company if this was done improperly. They were responsible for the filing, most likely, so you should file a claim with them.

I am still not clear whether you received proper legal notice of the sale. Did you get those notices?

Thanks

Kim