Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We have a case filed by South Carolina human affairs

Customer Question

We have a case filed by South Carolina human affairs department. The home owners association have been delaying our request for accesso common areas. The builder is a fault and the state found the condo complex is not ADA compliant. The HOA board are doing everything to delay request. My husband has MS and is on disability so we cannot afford to pay a retainer. But I believe along with the court his rights under the ADA have been violated.
Can you help us
Elena Manfredini
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note: (1) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (2) I answer most questions within the hour. However, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please remember to assign a feedback rating to close out this question when you are done. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and JA’s site disclaimers presented to you earlier.

Elena:

We are not permitted to represent JA customers. However, if there is a specific legal question you would like for us to answer for the deposit you have posted, please let us know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not happy with answer as i did not
Get an answer to ky question
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

Elena:

No answer has been provided to you yet so I really am not sure what you are talking about. Did you read this:

" Elena:

We are not permitted to represent JA customers. However, if there is a specific legal question you would like for us to answer for the deposit you have posted, please let us know."

If you simply want a refund of your deposit, just ask. If you want to continue, please let me know what specific legal question you want answered.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please refund me and do not charge my card for any monthly fees
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

I have put in the request for you...

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you