Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My fiancé' stepped through the bathroom floor s leg is at

Customer Question

my fiancé' stepped through the bathroom floor his leg is at the very least scraped up the landlord was fully aware of the rotted floors & is using MY disabilities to NOT fix flooring in apartment
& now there's been an injury because of the landlords neglect I am in wi. this happened in ky what rights if any does my fiance' have
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.