Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am an epileptic and have been diagnosed years. I moved

Customer Question

I am an epileptic and have been diagnosed for 3 years. I moved into an apartment on 09/06/2015 where from the begining there was water damage that had been addressed by placing very large fans and lifting the carpet for cicualation. 10 days later (no repairs had been made) the deciding with much hesitation to move me to an alternate Unit N102. United seemed fine. If i have seizures, then 911 is usually called out. I have been cussed out for providing Witness names, times and dates, and being picked up in amblance. I am no longer comfortable here or ft but i just want out. My neighbors do not like me and the neighborhood is high in crime. Please help with advise. Thank you so much. eel safe living by myself. I want out of the lease 1 month early. They can keep half the deposi
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 5 months ago.

What do you mean about witness names, times and dates? Witnesses to what?

Checking in to follow up on the above: are you being harassed for providing witness names to criminal activities in the neighborhood, or in the complex; or witnesses to the condition of the unit?