Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Never recieved 3 day notice, plus already informed landlord

Customer Question

never recieved 3 day notice , plus already informed landlord was moving withheld rent for past two months due to money spent on repairs and health issues in residence wanted resolved , have young children and house has mold and removed prev rat infestation insulation is saturated with urine and feices along with damp and mold due to openings in attic and rotting wood . today is 5th day after recieving eviction summons with a fabrication of 3 day notice claimed to be left on door . complete lie . need help
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question about the situation you have described that I can answer for you?