Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My hoa has put my property in collection to another agency

Customer Question

My hoa has put my property in collection to another agency while we were communicating and i complied to everything they asked. The Agency Red rock financial service and my HOA are giving every road block imaginable. i am forced to sell and i need to do it fast before i lose everything. My HOA is aware of this and i believe they are doing this on propose to take advantage of my desperation. I need to be advised i don't feel they should be paid for this horrible method with no communication.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
After they processed this joke they charged me for it and asked for 965 before they would redo the waiver. I paid it out of desperation only to get denied.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question.

What is your question?