How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legalgems Your Own Question
legalgems, Arbitrator
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 8077
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
legalgems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I have to file a law suit in the state of Arkansas

Customer Question

how long do I have to file a law suit in the state of Arkansas >inverse condemnation?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your patience as I located the relevant statute:

Per 18-61-101 it is 7 years:

18-61-101. Actions to recover land, tenements, or heredita-
ments.(a)(1) No person or his or her heirs shall have, sue, or maintain any
action or suit, either in law or equity, for any lands, tenements, or
hereditaments after seven (7) years once his or her right to commence,
have, or maintain the suit shall have come, fallen, or accrued.


Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat. Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you.(no additional charges are incurred). Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.
Expert:  legalgems replied 7 months ago.

Checking in on the above; thanks for using Just Answer!

Related Real Estate Law Questions