Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I have an acre of land, and was in the process of building a

Customer Question

I have an acre of land, and was in the process of building a small metal building which would be turned into my home. Someone call in on a permit thing. I am in what they call no man's land, its grandfathered in, and in Oklahoma County (no city, town, ect..)
14475 SE 23rd Street, Choctaw OK Bought this in 1991.
My son went to proceed to get a permit and said have to have 2 acres to build this dwelling.
We have a meeting to go to the 19th of July.
Don't know if this will have any significant meaning but just got approved in april, on my soc. sec. disability and need to get something else to live in, this mobile home is over 41 + yrs old mold infested ect...
Do not know the facts on this but do know that things have changed out here since they started building those sublets out here in the Choctaw area.
Are there any loop holes on this situation. Thank you for your time Christy Littlejohn
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you be more specific in your question(s)?