Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Recently purchased a home and upon removing floor coverings,

Customer Question

Recently purchased a home and upon removing floor coverings, blk mold was discovered. What should I do about it since it was not disclosed in inspection report.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What kind of inspection report?

Also, was it disclosed anywhere?

Any idea what caused it?

I am going to be offline for a while but will check back occasionally to see if you've posted. There's no hurry, post at your convenience. If I miss you this evening I will be back online tomorrow morning.