How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking estate/tax attorney in Palm Beach County, FL

Customer Question

i am looking for real estate/tax attorney in Palm Beach County, FL
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. Are you looking for one on this site or one in Palm Beach that could take you on as a clients? We are only a general information site so we could not personally represent you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
on this site
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

Let me ask the moderator to assist with recruiting a Florida Tax/real estate attorney. Thank you for the clarification.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
prefer on-line
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

Yes, I notified the site and there will hopefully be a Florida attorney that responds shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Look for good to excellent real estate/tax attorney who can answer a few questions
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 7 months ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What is your question so I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am specifically looking for a real estate attorney who is versed in property taxes in Palm Beach county. Read my original post.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 7 months ago.

I am a real estate attorney out of Miami, FL. I also own a title company and handle closings throughout the state. I may be able to assist you with this matter.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Read my post.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you

Related Real Estate Law Questions