Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I have a tenant who I believe breach the lease agreement in

Customer Question

I have a tenant who I believe breach the lease agreement in fallowing issues:
1- Last tree years did not buy liability insurance which the contract enforce the tenant to buy every year, and include the Landlord's name in the policy:
2- In lease agreement the Landlord has to pay for gardener, for only to cut the grass and blow the dirt, collect, and dump in the tenant garbage.Today when I stop by with my contractor to do some leaking water repair, I see all the grasses front and back dry, look like months or years shot off the sprinklers for watering the grasses.
PS; Tenant pay on time the rent
Thanks ***** question is, can I sue him in Eviction court for breaching the lease agreements in 2 count, and ask the tenant to vacate the house in 60 days.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

I'm a little confused as to number 2, however, as that sounds like a landlord requirement rather than a tenant requirement. How did the tenant breach the lease with regard to the gardener and cutting the grass?