Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

How to file a real property claim of lien? how to file a

Customer Question

how to file a real property claim of lien?
how to file a lawsuit on fictitious landlord vandalizing property, and threatening physical force to residence?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you provide a few facts to put this into context?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHERE THE f**k IS MY ANSWERS FOR MY MONEY? MY f**kING QUESTIONS ARE ALL OVER YOUR f**kING DATA SYSTEM. I PAID FOR ANSWERS, NOT TO BE ASKED MORE QUESTIONS.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DO NOT NEED TO BE ASKED ANY MORE QUESTIONS!!!
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I'm going to opt out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHY DONT I GET THE ANSWERS I PAID FOR? YOU ARE COMMUNICATING, RIGHT?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Not with you. SOmeone else may care to assist but I'm opting out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHO IS GOING TO GIVE ME MY ANSWERS FOR THE MONEY YOU TOOK? WHATS GOING ON? YOU TOOK MY MONEY VIA VISA CARD...DO I HAVE TO GET MY ANSWERS IN COURT?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LET ME GET THIS CLEAR...YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU DO NOT PROMOTE NOR PROVIDE INTERACTIVE INSTANT ANSWERS ON JUST ANSWER.COM? IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 24 HOURS?!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DO NOT TAKE THE WILL OF 1 PERSON SIMPLE...IT ONLY TAKES 1 TO BEGIN...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU HAPPYS WILL REALIZE...
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir. I am another expert here and I will be happy to answer your question clearly, and directly. You say that you are a tenant in the property, therefore you will always be a tenant in the property and you can be evicted at any time by the true and lawful owner(s) of the property. You should prepare yourself for that eventuality. You have no lien or other claiming rights to the property by adverse possession or anything else. The best and only advice any one can give you is "get prepared to move".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i suggest that you read all that i submit in your data system, maybe you would not sound like i know more than you. did you cared to read all the whitings that i submit to your data system? i cannot find the information in your system, and i had put them up. where are they? you would not be sounding like a novice in your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no one owns the home. it went into foreclosure, the bank is in charge of the property. i have NO LANDLORD. the person who was landlord passed away 6 to 7 years now. i spent a lot of money maintaining and repairing the property over the years. WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I CANNOT FILE A CLAIM OF LIEN ON THE PROPERTY? HOW DO I SECURE MY FIDUCIARIES? IS NOT MY SECURITY IS A CLAIM!!! WHERE IS YOUR LEGAL RESPONSE OR ADVISE?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM- not stupid!!! just needed the advise on the format for filing. i did put in a claim and was told to format it and send it forward. my questions are still not answered rather, i'm beeing rediculed and pushed aside for my money.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. YOU CANNOT DEFEND YOUR ARGUMENT THAT I COPIED OFF THIS SITE FOR PURPOSES YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT. YOU ARE A RIP- OFF AND OF NO HELP.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

no one owns the home.

That is an incorrect statement of law. Real estate is always owned by someone.

i have NO LANDLORD

Legally speaking, yes you do. The title holder is your landlord. Whether you know that is a were not is immaterial.

i spent a lot of money maintaining and repairing the property over the years

That and three dollars will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks

I AM- not stupid!

No, you probably are not stupid. But you are totally ignorant about legal matters, especially those that you are trying to talk about here.For instance, where did you get the wacko idea that a person can simply move into or retain possession of a home under a prior rental agreement, make repairs and improvements, and then file a lien/claim on the property to get paid for them? That is why you are not getting answers from good lawyers here. No amount of yelling and screaming on your part is going to change that. I'm going to give you one chance to accept an offer for premium service in a way of a direct telephone conference with me later today. There will be an extra cost involved, but you will find that it is worth it. So take your meds or whatever you need to calm yourself down and consider this offer. It is Your last chance to talk to someone who actually knows something about the situation that you are in and can point you in the right direction. If you don't accept the premium service offer, I am finished with this question and I will opt out.