Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I live in a condominium last 30 years, it has an

Customer Question

I live in a condominium for the last 30 years, it has an Association. When I moved into my unit it overlooked some part of the lake but basically open view down to the nest street and both sides had openess.
Few years ago a Board Member harassed me, generated nasty letters about my background, would not take care of my requests and so on. I filed a complaint with DFHE and the decision was in my favor. One year after the outcome of the complaint things were calm, but soon after that there was and is subtle harassment. Lot of trees were planted in order to block my openness and some view. For the last seven years I have made numerous requests but in vain. Trees are removed at homeowners requests all the time but not mine. I have no funds to hire an attorney but feel helpless.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Do you have any type of "scenic view" rights or easement in your deed to the condo?

.

Are the trees planted on your personal property that you own or on the commonly owned areas or private property of another person?

.

.

thanks