Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own a Mobile home and have it up a d have 2 different

Customer Question

I own a Mobile home and have it up for sale a d have 2 different offers for which we accepted. Each time the buyer backed out. We believe that the homes on either side of us are not making it sale. We have complained to the park mgmt. and nothing is done. There are rules for the park and they are not being followed. Also our home was broke into and when contacted by the detective we told us to get out asap because the park is over run with heroin we are truly afraid for our lives. We need help as what attorneys would handle this type of case?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle landlord-tenant law issues.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs.

What you are asking for is all but impossible to respond to adequately in this written format, and in my experience, given the legal complexity of your situation, the only practical approach to assist you is through a phone conversation.

If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. If you are not interested just let me know and I will be happy to opt out. Perhaps someone else would be willing to tackle your request.

I will need to know:

1. What have you asked the park to do?

2. Are you prepared to sue the neighbors to enforce the rules of the park?

3. Is the park a haven for illegal drug use/sales?

Doug

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No thanks
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Not a problem. I will opt out and perhaps another professional will be able to assist you. I'm sure that they will need the answers to the questions that I asked though. If no one can assist you I will come back and try to help you later. However, again, your issues are so complex that a call is really the best way to assist you because so many necessary facts are simply not know to us.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug