Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Eviction with no lease, how do I get tenant to move s travel

Customer Question

eviction with no lease, how do I get tenant to move his travel camper off our property. He stated he was moving, we got another renter with a brand new mobile home waiting to move on the lot and he has decided he can't leave now and he came here with 3 cats and now has about 15 t0 20.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

In what state are you located?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Louisiana
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This tenant has been coming into our yard after dark to "look" for some of the many cats he has. We have a dog that doesn't like cats. When we lock Gunner in his big roofed pen, the cats come into the top of the roof. This man then sprays our dog with a water hose so his cats can get out of the roof. Now our dog will not even go into the dog pen to eat. He said I got the dog just to kill his cats. He is consistently late on paying the rent and utilities. Has been for about a year. He told us he was moving if we wanted a new renter. I told you the rest of that. Now he is lying to our neighbors of 23+ years We just want him gone.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Since all this has been going on, we have had several businessmen, the vet, a construction & oil company owner tell us that we need to get him off our place. They have had problems with him also. I am only concerned with our problem. I have heart problems, and had an Implant called an event recorder implanted in my chest to monitor my heart constantly. I don't need this stress. Can you please answer asap, as I need to give him the eviction notice as soon as tomorrow. Thank You.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello. Are you there?

I am here. I was helping another customer in front of you.

I am now reviewing your two separate follow-up posts. Every time you post additional information, it delays my response to you because I have to go back to review your entire post in order to prepare my response to you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
CANCEL. I need answer now.. CANCEL
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thank you I needed an answer now. Cancel. CANCEL
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello. A different expert here. Do you still want an answer? If so, please state a specific question rather than a general description of the situation as you did before.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, I needed the answer before he gets started today.