Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

What happens if HOA sends a notice to one Home Owner that is

Customer Question

What happens if HOA sends a notice to one Home Owner for fence that is not uniformly matching with the community? Where as other home owner wasn't uniformly in compliance as well but didn't get a notice sent to them?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do you know why they would have done this? Contacted one homeowner but not the other one?