TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

TENANT WAS GOING TO BUY H9ME SO STARTED FIXING IT UP

Customer Question

I AM A TENANT WAS GOING TO BUY H9ME SO STARTED FIXING IT UP REPLACED HOT WATER TANK. THEN I DECIED TO MOVE SO I TOOK HOT WATER TANK . IS IT CONSIDERED MINE OR LAND LORDS
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Yes, you can take the hot water tank, assuming you put the old one back. If you can't put the old one back, then the landlord has an argument that you're putting him in a worse position than what he was in prior to you installing the new hot water tank. So he likely has recourse in that situation.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!