Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

You answered my question regarding my question on the

Customer Question

You answered my question regarding my question on the contingency on the offer to purchase on my home. What I need to know is how the addendum that was written by me and the buyer didn't agree to does everything fall back on the original signed contract since the addendum wasn't approved and agreed upon by the buyer.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Was the addendum a completely separate document or was it intended to be a complete document when included with the original contract?