Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We had a mortgage with Wells Fargo we had a judgement put in

Customer Question

We had a mortgage with Wells Fargo we had a judgement put in under us bank and trust. Wells had no idea a foreclosure happening. I called because the second said the world drop their foreclosure but there was none. I am aware of where to look on public records. I have no lis pence for a Wells Fargo yet they say they own it now I have this premier assets sending letters. Yesterday we were not home. They sent someone to our home our 15 yr old son told him they weren't home they then said they would like to take s pic of my son being handed the letter. Uh no they took a picture of a minor child with out consent on my property. Deed is not in we checked. Sheriff said the deed was purchased by us bank we don't know who is bank and trust is they have no claim to our property yet it wAS SOLD. MY Question IS THIS PREMIER ASSETS I DONT NEED TO ANSWER CORRECT??
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Nj. Paper work?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No no one will call us back
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I tried to contact the lawyers office handling the foreclosure telling them we believe this is our second mortgage trying to pull a fast one and faxed paperwork proving there is no dates nor any assignments with us bank on any deed or mortgage. Wells would not talk to me in reference to my loan I have demanded all and any paperwork for this said foreclosure they said I was served including a docket number and date lis pendes was filled with Burlington county. There are none but I want copies of everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. I'm sorry to hear that you're having such problems. Your fact situation is rather confusing. I cannot tell if your problem is that you do not believe you are in a foreclosure of any kind, or you can't figure out which bank is foreclosing. In either event, we are unable to provide you with specific information about court cases that you may be involved in. You say that you "want copies of everything". We are unable to provide that service either. Do you have a legal question to ask concerning your situation?