KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Arbitrator
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

What California State or County agency do we see about water

Customer Question

What California State or County agency do we see about water rights issues? We have a neighbor who disconnected the water pipeline that crosses his property and and services our property, and we are cut off from our documented water rights that are granted by the State of California.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The agency you would contact for your denial of access claim is the California Water Resources Control Board. The Board adjudicates or acts as a “referee” or fact-finder in cases involving water rights. You can contact them at(###) ###-#### You can also file an action in state court against your neighbor for an order to restore your water supply and access his land to repair. However, I would start with the Board first.

I hope this helps with your question.