KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Arbitrator
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

I want to plug in my electric car and run a cor 20 feet to

Customer Question

i want to plug in my electric car and run a cor for approximately 20 feet to over grassy common area to my car. I've suggested doing so during the evening, there is no pedestrian trafic in that area, and make i would use warning cones ect. they are not working with at all and offer no compromise, what are my right as a condo a home owner?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. Under most condo by-laws and rules, common areas are designated to be used and accessed by all owners. The condo Board Would probably not allow it due to the fact that you are accessing the common area with a cord and impeding pedestrians. The warning signs aside, the would disagree due to any potential liability. Check you co d rules/laws and by laws to see if such a use is allowed, but it highly unlikely. I hope this helps.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 5 months ago.

if you have any other questions, just ask. If not please rate the question for credit and tracking. If you don't rate the question, I will not get credit for my work.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 5 months ago.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 5 months ago.

If you have any other questions, just ask. If not please rate the question for credit and tracking.