Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

The title company mobile home attached to the property I

Customer Question

The title company for the mobile home attached to the property I own, suggested I transfer tiltle from DMV to county for less taxes and make the mobile home part of the property itself. Its been 2 1/2 years since they started this process and it still is not complete and they are even honest on where they are in the process. It is keeping me from renting it out. What are they up to and what can I do.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 8 months ago.

I am not clear on what your question is. You say that you own property on which there is a mobile home presently situated. What are you trying to do with it? And how is title to the mobile home involved in the process. Who is they, who are apparently involved somehow with the title processing? It seems there are a lot more facts that I should be made aware of here.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I am not an employee of Just Answer and I receive credit for assisting you based on your rating. Please enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.