Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My house was sold but we file bankruptcy, ok, I have tried

Customer Question

My house was sold but we file bankruptcy
JA: Real Estate issues can be tricky and expensive. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: ok
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have tried but they dont want to talk the case
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?