Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

We are planning on using a particular builder to build a

Customer Question

We are planning on using a particular builder to build a custom home for us. We signed a binding letter of intent and paid a deposit to him to work up our plans. This is prior to any construction contract. My wife and I are strongly considering using another builder. Pur plans have not been finalized with our current builder however. I am wondering if I should consult with an attorney prior to severing this relationship.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Okay. What can I answer for you in regards ***** *****?

Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!