WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Roberta and Guillermo was deaf not hear. Guillermo say,

Customer Question

Roberta and Guillermo was deaf not hear. Guillermo say, hi. Please, l can help Law that Guillermo never, ever wrote the co-signal names for real estate sell house to new my own house to 1726 N. MapleWood ave, Chicago, IL 60647 on Nov.11,1995yr. I looked found a blockshopper names -co-sign person to Felicita Gerena, Digna Gerena and Guillermo Rivera. He say, No Blockshopper names real estate new house. Guillermo get mad. I talked about Mom that he never write the filecase co-sign names paper for real estate, Mortgage sale house to 1726 N. MapleWood ave Chicago, IL 60647 on Nov.11,1995. Sometimes, We talked and angry fights last May31,2016. I was tried okay. Broker,Mortgage Planner, ***** ***** have work officer, Edward is a fraud-liar real estate not names co- sign the filecase officer, Guillermo told Edward that I never get co-sign personal to names, Felicita Gerena and Digna Gerena new lived on 1726 N. MapleWood ave, IL 60647 at Nov.11,1995 real estate, Loan Mortgage fraud-co-sign names personal. Edward talk Nothing, He went away at home. We dropped not own house live on 1722 N. Keller ave Chicago, Il, 60639 last July 26,2014 move out to Indianapolis,Ind. 46235 to new live 3851 Libra Ln, Indinapolis, Ind. 46235 to Guillermo Rivera help real estate blockshopper law
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 5 months ago.

I will be very happy to help you.

Since you would like to discuss on the phone, please accept the phone chat and we can discuss in more detail.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Now, for your part, please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.