Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a question. I had a judge in lebanon county pa take

Customer Question

I have a question. I had a judge in lebanon county pa take my property and gave it to other people, the people next door. As a result now have a 4x4 post and chain installed in the middle of my driveway making it very hard to access my driveway. I there anything I can do like sue them even tho the judge ruled for them? This judge meet with them and their lawyer at their at their home before count and did not invitee me or ou lawyer to this meeting. Is there abything that can be done?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 5 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. As a result now have a 4x4 post and chain installed in the middle of my driveway making it very hard to access my driveway. I there anything I can do like sue them even tho the judge ruled for them? This judge meet with them and their lawyer at their at their home before count and did not invitee me or ou lawyer to this meeting. Is there abything that can be done?

I am not sure what legal theory the people next store used to be awarded your property. Do you have any of the court documents that you could attach?

You always have the opportunity to appeal a court a ruling during the period to file an appeal. If you feel the judge was acting outside of the ethical requirements he is required to follow you can also file a complaint against the Judge for misconduct.

Can you tell me a little more about your case? Is your attorney going to file an appeal?

Are you online with me?

You can file a complaint against the judge at

http://judicialconductboardofpa.org/filing-a-complaint/

I will need a little more information in the case to assist you.