Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Tri-Star/gemion was merged with crowncastle. My lease was

Customer Question

Tri-Star/gemion was merged with crowncastle. My lease was with Tri-Star, crown castle wrote us a letter, saying everything was to remain the same. But the new lease started in Sept 2015 and we can't get paid. Crown castle say one signature is needed. The tower has atleast 3 users. Lots of activity and equipment. Can you tell us what to do.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 5 months ago.

Welcome and thank for your question.

Tri-Star/gemion was merged with crowncastle. My lease was with Tri-Star, crown castle wrote us a letter, saying everything was to remain the same. As it should if the lease was still under the lease term. What were the terms of the lease?

But the new lease started in Sept 2015 and we can't get paid. Crown castle say one signature is needed. The tower has atleast 3 users. Lots of activity and equipment. Can you tell us what to do.

I am a little confused on what the happened between the original lease and September 2015.. Can you explain the terms of the 2015 lease or attach a copy? It sounds like everything worked as set out in the original lease until the new lease of September 2015 started. Who does the lease states are the parties needed to sign?