Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.

This question is Attorney Law Educator, Esq. I have a

Customer Question

This question is for an Attorney Law Educator, Esq. Good Afternoon. I have a question. Could you please explain me what is the right step I supposed to take if the First Circuit Court of Appeals violates the Federal Rules by not only allowing the Case Manager to docket and correct three times the ORDER, but also by ignoring my Emergency Motions - not responding/not ruling for more than 2-3 weeks. May I file the Notice of Appeal in this Court for the Supreme Court? How much I have to wait with the Notice of Appeal after the Emergency Motion docketed by me yesterday will be ruled? The Emergency Motion supposed to be ruled on during 24 hours period of time? Thank you!

Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am one of JustAnswer's experts. Law Educator is currently away from the site and should be back shortly. I wanted to let you know that you have not been forgotten. I will forward your question to Paul so he sees it when he has a chance.

If you have any questions in the meantime or if you would rather not wait for Law Educator, reply and let me know (although

Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

he is normally very good at getting back to people).

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Sorry for the delay, I was out of the US and did not have good internet service.

You can file an appeal to the US Supreme Court ONLY once the First Circuit rules on your case. So You need to let the case proceed. If you have filed this and the case manager is making errors, then you need to prove that to the court and you would be not liable for their errors.