Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a family member in las vegas nv. Has been paying home

Customer Question

I have a family member in las vegas nv. Has been paying for her home since 1979. Math does not add up should have been paid off in 2009 second has never been taken out on home original price of home was 31,600 9.5 percent, in checking out the lending company they have a beyond horible reputation of stealing and non legal forclosures, family member has no money to hire a attorney what can they do ?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking for legal resources for low income folks?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
or a direction to go, I'm pretty , naive did not know that a major company could take advantage of someone like that, there even treating foreclosure
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

THanks

I sent the offer for a phone call. If you accept I can provide my #