Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I am searching attorney in Arizona Maricopa County who is

Customer Question

I am searching for an attorney in Arizona Maricopa County who is PROFICIENT with the claims against the department of urban And housing development (HUD) with regards ***** ***** termination of the the section 8 voucher program. I am at the discovery phase of this federal lawsuit i'm asking for over $50,000 and reinstatement of my benefits. I have a good case I just lack knowledge to proceed with it. can you find me an attorney who will consider my case
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####