Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I would like to withdraw my application loan modification

Customer Question

I would like to withdraw my application for a loan modification application that's in second level review with the bank but they informed me that it's too late to do so. Is that true. I sent a clear intent to withdraw and cancel the review process.
JA: The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Real Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I don't see how that could be correct unless you signed something agreeing not to withdraw it once you started.

Otherwise it is an entirely voluntary process and you can drop it whenever you like.