WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

One of the five heirs to a piece of property has filed for

Customer Question

One of the five heirs to a piece of property has filed for "Adverse Possession Without Color" without consultation with the other four heirs. What is her objective? What options are available to the other four heirs to impede or nullify this action?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 8 months ago.

She wants to take the property for her own, stating that she has been in possession and given title. However, the court will rule in your favor, and I do suggest you bring in a Florida lawyer and ask the court to award you attorneys fees so that it doesn't end up costing you anything in the end. The court will rule in your favor and the adverse possession action will be put down and she will lose and have to pay your fees and costs.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.