Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

The duplex we rent does not have working toilets. the

Customer Question

The duplex we rent does not have working toilets. the management company and owners were notified on the 1st of the month of the issue again that has gone on for a long time
they were at least draing slowly all week until the airrator stopped running an hour ago and now they will not drain at all.
My wife broke her leg last week in this driveway and is confined to a wheel chair.
The repair company has been out twice today and done nothing as they have done temporary fix'z in the past.
they gave us notice to leave 10 days ago and I am starting to beleive they are trying to force us out. we have a new place lined up for july 1st with this same management company
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 4 months ago.

Why was the notice to leave given?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
They decided to not renew our lease the owners not the management company--- no reason was given, but I had previously been accussed of threatning the septic pump truck driver which i had not. I did ask what the HELL was wrong with him banging on my door like a police raid when he came unanounced. They are now sayings the septic tank filled with rain water and since it was an act of god they can do nothing til the water drains away in a few days. A local hotel has offered us to use a room for toilet and showers for $50

I'm sorry; I am not set up right now to handle phone calls. If you would like to continue on this page, I will definitely do my best to get you the needed information. Please let me know if you would like to continue.