Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
18215332

I contacted you earlier actually a couple months ago but had

Customer Question

I contacted you earlier actually a couple months ago but had some medical issues and did not get this taken care ofI tried the lawyers number again but got no answer.A while ago my mortgage was sold again they claimed I was behind and some othe rthings also I had set up a weekly payment years ago directly from my bank which they claim not to recognize so the new bank is taking payments and the weekly payments are still being taken out I have been paying double payments which I cant afford and well there is more I desperately need help.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.

You have not stated a specific question that we can answer. Further, the information that you are providing is a jumble of facts. You apparently have had payment problems for many years, and have never been able to get over the top back to a compliant account status. The type of person you need is an account specialist who can review your account from Ground Zero and bring it up to date telling you exactly how much you need in order to bring it to current status. Then you need to propose a realistic payment program that is calculated to pay everything you oh within a year or 18 months. There are programs out there that will help you but you must qualify for them and just sending in a blanket of problem issues will not work. You need the facts. I'm sorry but that's the best information I can offer you from what you're telling me here. I'm fully in Agreement if you are not able to rate this answer at this time.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
When I contacted you earlier you gave me a government office to contact specifically with the old bank continuing to take payments while the new bank is also taking payments.If that happens a couple more times it will far exceed my deposits there has to be some one I can contact.

I was not the person who answered you previously, but the Federal Banks are regulated by FDIC. https://www.fdic.gov/