Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

I have read your reply & I appreciate the information. How

Customer Question

I have read your reply & I appreciate the information. How would I proceed in this action to get a water right permit from the State Water Board?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would need to contact the CA State Water Resources Control Board and fill out their application for the water rights permit to obtain your water rights through them. See: http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/waterrights/board_info/water_rights_process.shtml#process
If there are multiple shareholders, you may end up having to sue the shareholders if they try to obstruct you obtaining rights.