Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My name was added on to the deed of a condo that I recently

Customer Question

My name was added on to the deed of a condo that I recently rented with an option to buy. The documents were drawn up by the owner’s attorney and were notarized. However, the owner of the condo has a law suit against the Homeowner’s Association and the President of the Board refuse to honor the paper work that was submitted stating that he was supposed to have 30 days’ notice. The President of the Board refuse to issue my resident parking sticker and he informed me that I will not be able to park on the premises and that he is going to have the lock on my mailbox changed so that I cannot receive mail at my address. My rent/mortgage and assessments are up to date. I am not sure if my assessment were accepted for June 1 because I submitted the in a money order.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

What is your legal question about the situation you have described?